Pulse version coin hopper- This model of the Coin Hopper is parallel interface and has a cinch connector (this is the yellow connector – same as Money Controls green connector) on the opposite side of the coin exit
– Connector can be easily changed from front to back by just loosening two screws and pulling the cable with connector in its position (reduced inventory for manufacturers that use both styles)
– This belt driven hopper has been re-engineered and the result is an improvement over existing belt driven hoppers in its performance and maintenance.
– This unique concept provides a single build type hopper that is suitable for 95% of the world’s coins and tokens without needing any adjustments.
– The Coin Hopper is suitable for many applications such as: Vending, Parking, Change, Amusement and Gaming machines.
– Made from extremely strong, wearing resistant plastics in combination with state of the art electronics resulting in low cost of ownership.
– Large DC motor in combination with electronic motor control board for reduced friction and motor noise.
– Optic board is easily accessible by removing the electronic control board from outside the hopper.
– Connector can be easily changed from front to back by just loosening two screws and pulling the cable with connector in its position (reduced inventory for manufacturers that use both styles).
– The Coin Hopper is available in different interfaces: Standard parallel, ccTalk encrypted and non-encrypted serial interfaces. For us, we provide Standard Parallel only.